Announcing a flower intensive!
a tiny Island off the coast of Massachusetts
(an easy 30 minute drive to the ferry from the Providence airport or 45 minutes from Boston)
This island chose us and we can’t wait to share it with you. We’ll stay in a captivating inn overlooking Vineyard sound. Wake to the sun rising out of the ocean and walk to the highest point on the island for the sunset. Spend your days doing Hands-on flower classes, and nature inspired installations and exploring this charming island. Between workshops, wander down to the harbor for fresh oysters, coffee on the dock or just to see the boats sailing in. (Did we mention that there are no cars on the island?ahhh.)
Your experience includes:
- 3 nights/4days accomodations in a one of a kind Inn, overlooking the ocean
- the freshest seafood you have ever had including Cuttyhunk oysters and fresh lobster
- champagne and welcome dinner
- all meals, snacks and drinks
- 3 half day flower workshops, installations and skill building, to include, but not limited to: tablescapes, pave', event ideas, mechanics, lessons on common pitfalls and how to avoid them, color studies, experimenting with containers.
- Ferry tickets to and from Cuttyhunk
- time to explore the island
- front row seating for sunrises from the magnificent front porch (a nice place to do sun salutions!
- transportation from the ferry to the inn
Premium room oceanview single occupancy $3749(limited availability) Premium ocean view double occupancy $3199 per person (of this room available) Standard room double occupancy with shared bath $2300 per person
Questions? ask away! email@example.com or 651-238-6926
“It is hard for me to hide my enthusiasm for a trip organized by Crocus Hill Studio.Ginnie and Therese are absolutely the best at finding special places and offering each participant a wonderfully rich experienc They are talented women who share their skills and knowledge in a thoughtful way. These women help us create gorgeous things with flowers but they are magical in the way the All of us come away from the trip with not only new friends but a"can-do" creative spirit.” -Jane M